Monday, August 24, 2009

Limes can't replace lemons in iced tea

Keeping myself occupied until work starts hasn't been as difficult a task as I had thought it would be. The parents came today to drop off my essentials. Now that the faithful lightsaber's here I can go kick some Republic BE-hind (Thanks, mom!). I felt like I was babysitting for an hour or two. My dad can be especially embarrassing in public, making jokes with strangers that, frankly, aren't very funny at all. My mom promised to "tend" to him when she got home. I think I'll be a pretty damn good father when I grow up. I wonder if I'll play good cop to the old hubby's bad cop?

Anyways, I spent today searching for a coffee maker with roommate and then I baked some brownies, transforming the apt into a Starbucks of sorts. I just got back from Matt's friends house to pick up a futon that is now sitting in our living room. I am excited for everyone to visit! My sick TV is here, that is, "sick" as in cool, equipped with a Gamecube. 

Last night, Kahlie, Matt, and I shared a couple of stories in between shots of Jose Cuervo. I saved my infamous jizzing and running incident, however. That's "TMI," as Mo would say. Cettina called. We had a good talk, reminisced over old times: "Remember when I practically proposed to that Swedish guy in Venice?"

Well, I gotta go clean up after myself. I will write again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment