Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Not title worthy
Today was spent wallowing in my own indolence. I watched "How I Met Your Mother," officially ending my one season hiatus. I laughed some and even had a couple of "Yup, I've been there" moments, particularly when Barney and Marshall tried to coax Ted into waiting three days before contacting a girl he had just met. I side with Ted. Though most potential mates will be adverse to receiving an early text, the ones who matter won't. I hope to meet mine soon, perhaps in DC. Countdown: 1 month. I also played video games for a good portion of the afternoon, then went out for an evening run. I sweated profusely. I could really go for a 7-11 slurpee right now. I did yoga for the second time yesterday. I can almost wrap my right leg around my neck. If, one day, I do succeed, I hope someone's there to undo me. I'm about to go to Sushi Park with Tian. Haven't been there in the longest. Someone (probably Tian) once told me that raw squid has a taste not unlike that of semen. I didn't bother to inquire further into his pithy statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment