Saturday, June 13, 2009
Idyllic Evening
Had a pretty eventful Thursday. I got "forced to resign" from the store, which I am oddly happy about, and then scoped out a handful of gay bars with Gary, in hopes of finding the perfect venue for my 22nd. Fought with the 'rents about the usual: living at home, being in the Bronx, and not having had the choice to make my own decision regarding college. Mo, the brooding Kevin, and I enjoyed an evening in Washington Square Park. A pair of sexually ambiguous siblings were innocently frolicking in the fountain. I decided to join in, the attention-loving youth that I am. A stranger dressed in "biz caj" (Sue's shorthand for "business casual") offerred me $2 to stand at the central pump for 5 seconds. My first attempt failed. I stepped in and lost my hat to the dangerously high water pressure. My second attempt, however, was a success! I escaped the center of the fountain with a roar of applause. I'm a crowd pleaser, what can I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment