Hope Alex gets the clinic sheet done, with corresponding answer key.
Saturday night, I did the usual. Chewed the fat with Mo and Sarah. We did a few exercises. I'm trying to build some arm muscle... gotta gear up for the summer, you know. After that, Kevin, Mo, and I ventured to an Irish pub on Spring St. I had Shepherd's Pie for the first time. What a suitable name for lamb/potato/carrot concoction! I was disappointed that there was no buttery crust, however. I left the waitress my number. She had the persona of a serving wench. I dig it.
Apple store blows. I'm in the phone room, blogging.
When we finished our traditional Irish meal (who knew penne was Irish), we strolled around the Westside Highway. Kevin was brooding and I put my around Mo to keep her warm. I'm convinced the entire chem department thinks we're dating. Her boss glares at me with anathema. Staring at Jersey's skyline, I got lost in my thoughts and made up this hilarious (and slightly insensitive) story about an eager student (X) and her professor (Y). X steps into Y's office (whom she addresses as "honorable professor") and asks for help with problem 69. You do the math...
I'm thinking of putting in my two weeks notice soon. I'm applying for TFA this summer, very excited!

Irvin. This is the best writing ever. Better than Hemingway.
ReplyDeletewe actually did chew the fat, literally, by exercising it away
ReplyDeleteIRVIN this is my new URL bookmark me!
ReplyDeleteMe and andy are honored to be in the first chapter of your novel.
ReplyDelete